FUNJUMP Baseball Training Equipment Softball Training Bat for Youth
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 【For All Skill Levels】 For all ages and skill levels, baseball and softball, from little league to the big leagues. Teach a basic swing, or refine a strong one, FUNJUMP baseball training does it all.
- 【Immediate Feedback】The flexible shaft will naturally give you Instant feedback to adjust the tempo and swing plane for a more.
- 【Great Training Tool】exposing swing flaws and reinforcing good swing mechanics.Perfect for maintenance drills and warmup routine.
- 【Recognized by Professional Team】Used by many schools and professional teams as training equipment
Sold：247 Wished: 71 Followed: 54
- In general,players under the age of 7 should use bats that are 24 inches to 26 inches in length.
- 8 to 9 years old can step up to a bat that is 26 inches to 29 inches in length.
- 10 to 11 years old are encouraged to use a bat that is 28 inches to 30 inches in length.
- 12 to 13 years of age are encouraged to use a bat 29 inches to 32 inches in length.
24", 28", 30"